Monday, November 30, 2009

Advancement

I will be emailing competitors individually today to let them know if they will be advancing to the next round of competition. I will also inform them of their new partner assignments (if applicable) and whether or not they will need to switch clients. Revised briefs are allowed an additional 10 pages of argument discussion and are tentatively due on Feb. 1.

All competitors can email their briefs to Prof. Genty at this point if they are interested in receiving Minor Writing Credit. If you wish to know your scores, email me and I can tell you your average brief and oral arguments scores.

Thanks so much for participating in this year's Qualifying Round - the judges were impressed with the overall quality of competition and many said that this year's competitors were some of the best they'd seen in their numerous years of judging Stone. I highly encourage 2Ls to participate again next year, and I hope that all of you will attend the Final Round, which is scheduled for Monday, April 12.