Friday, October 9, 2009

Record now available

The Record can be picked up today in the lobby of Jerome Greene Hall from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. It can also be found here. If you have not received an email from me with the Record attached, you are not listed as a presumptive competitor and I need to hear from you by Tuesday, Oct. 13 if you intend to participate.

I hope that all of you will find the problem to be interesting. Please don't hesitate to call any material errors you come across to my attention as soon as possible, so that any necessary corrections can be quickly made and advertised.

Remember that if you have a partner preference, you need to let me know by Oct. 13. I should have team, client, and issue assignments out to you by Oct. 14 or 15. You can switch issue assignments with your partner if you're both in agreement (but must let me know by Oct. 26). Briefs are due Oct. 30.

Please note that Minor Writing Credit is not automatic - briefs must meet expected quality standards.

Enjoy!