Saturday, October 17, 2009

Record Corrections

I've made a few changes to the record - nothing that should really matter for your argument, but I wanted to let everyone know and clear up any confusion that these errors caused. This corrected version of the Record is what the judges will receive. If you come across any more errors that you think should be fixed, please bring them to my attention!
  • on p. 7, added the missing words "of the"
  • also on p. 7, corrected date in Para. 20 to 2008
  • Defendants changed to plural on pages 11, 44, 45, 46
  • on p. 22, Patrick Henry is representing the Defendants, not James Madison
  • Para. 8 on p. 46: SJ goes to the defendants, NOT the plaintiffs on the second issue
  • Para. 2 on p. 47: added missing word "motion"
You can download the corrected version here.

Also, I will be posting an FAQ with some of the questions I've received over the last week. If you have a question, either procedural or substantive, that you think is appropriate for me to answer, please send it my way soon.